Federal Tax Credit
Bring the energy efficiency & cost control of wood and pellet to your home & get up to a 30% federal tax credit when you purchase a qualifying product
Are you thinking about buying a wood or pellet stove or insert?
Now you can enjoy warmth and tranquility while making it easier on your pocketbook and reducing your carbon footprint. Read on to learn how and why you should take advantage of a new and higher tax credit.
Here are the details you need to know about the federal tax credit:
- The insert or stove must have a certificate showing it’s at least 75% efficient and be on the list of qualifying wood and pellet stoves or inserts (see below).
- You’ll need to submit the certificate and your receipt for both purchase and installation with your annual taxes.
- We’ll provide you with all the necessary paperwork to file your tax credit easily. See your tax preparer or irs.gov for more information.
- Additional information can also be found at hpba.org.
Benefits of Wood & Wood Pellet
- Using a high-efficiency wood or pellet stove or insert puts you in control of your heat source.
- Wood and pellet are biofuel sources, meaning they come from natural, renewable resources and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Wood and pellet are widely available.
- We have beautiful stoves and inserts that qualify for the tax credit, so your home will be beautiful and warm for years to come.
Take advantage of this new tax credit today!
We can help you find & install the perfect wood or pellet stove or insert.
Which Products Quality for the Tax Credit?
We carry the following brands of wood and wood pellet stoves and inserts that qualify for the higher tax credit.
Have questions or wondering how to find the right wood or pellet product?
Give us a call at 989-792-2808 or visit our showroom in Saginaw, MI. Our team of hearth experts would be happy to help you find the best option for your living space.